- 1 : Create volume at the crown of your head by backcombing with a round brush.
- 2 : Spray your entire head with hair spray, to keep volume from deflating.
- 3 : Grab two large pieces of hair at the temples and cross one over the other so they end up on opposite sides of the head again.
- 4 : Start creating a fishtail braid, making sure to add pieces from the hair that’s hanging down as you go. Continue this until all of your hair is gathered into a single ponytail.
- 5 : Secure the ponytail with a very thin elastic.
- 6 : Take a piece of hair from the back of your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to keep it hidden.
- 7 : Pin the end of the hair behind your ponytail with a bobby pin.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment